Learning managament system
Moodle LMS — online learning, delivered your way
Moodle LMS is an open source and secure learning management system that can be customised for any course or teaching method you choose.
E-learning solutions in one place
Moodle has solutions suitable for K-12, higher education, vocational training, corporates, and all types of enterprise learning. From improving teaching and student outcomes to streamlining training, onboarding, and compliance management, Moodle provides active and engaging online learning spaces.
Freedom to create online training solutions
Moodle LMS is an open source and secure learning management system that benefits from Moodle’s 20+ years of expertise in educational technology. Accessible, customisable, and highly flexible, Moodle LMS is a platform that gives organisations the freedom to create online teaching and training solutions that drive better teaching and learning outcomes.
With over 390 million users around the globe and translated into over 160 languages, more organisations choose Moodle products to support their education and training needs than any other system in the world.
Moodle for the education sector — digital teaching tools
Digital learning tools make the learning process more effective. With the use of Moodle in the education field, lecturers can:
- Present materials and tasks in an attractive way, organizing them by date, lesson, class, etc.
- Track how many people have viewed the material.
- Measure and monitor learners’ progress.
- Keep learners informed with personalized calendars and notifications.
- Encourage group learning through forum functionality or video conferencing.
Learning with Moodle is safe
In case you have any questions
Based on the needs of the learning institution, we will create Moodle environment that is right for you particularly. Once we know about key issues of your operations, we will suggest best practices and functionalities to solve them.
Project milestones are as follows:
- Analysis is carried out to assess the client’s needs.
- Commercial offer is made.
- Project implementation, testing, and additional consultations to address specific needs are taking place.
Computer-based teaching tools available with Vextur.
Our goal is to offer the best solutions to improve the learning experience of our client’s team, which is why our meetings focus on analyzing the client’s operations and discussing the issues that are relevant to them. In order to assess the visual expectations of the client, Moodle environment and its functionalities are demonstrated during the meetings.
To make the search for the best learning system more interactive, we also offer our customers a Moodle demo environment where they can virtually walk through different courses and evaluate alternatives for the delivery of course content.
The numbers speak for us best:
- Global network of 100+ certified service providers
- More than 180,000 registered organizations
- More than 300 million users worldwide
- Supported by a strong global community
- More than 1,900 open-source plugins developed
- Speaking multiple languages. More than 160 language packs available
Get in touch with us
Reach out to us and send us an inquiry. Ask a question;
get the latest updates on Moodle; or
order our services!